January 2014 becomes a month full of joy and pride for Toge Productions. One of their game creations, Infectonator: Hot Chase, was named as Game of The Year 2013 by a top international game portal, Armor Games. This game, available for iOS and Android devices, was successfully grabs Best Mobile Game 2013 and beats its opponents.
Similar to last year, winner for Game of The Year for every category was decided through a voting at Armor Games community. Several games in a category entered one-on-one ‘battle’ to get the vote. The game with the most votes can advance to the next round. After a long ‘battle’ since the end of December 2013, the winner for each category and for the overall Game of The Year title is finally determined.
Armor Games’ Game of The Year 2013 won by IronhideGames’s Kingdom RushFrontiers. Here’s the complete winner list:
- Best Adventure Game of 2013: The Last Door. Chapter 2
- Best Action Game of 2013: The Kings League Odyssey
- Best Shooting Game of 2013: Strike Force Heroes 2
- Best RPG Game of 2013: Epic Battle Fantasy 4
- Best Arcade Game of 2013: Bearbarians
- Best Puzzle Game of 2013: i saw her too, with lasers
- Best MMO Game of 2013: Swords & Potions 2
- Best Strategy Game of 2013: Kingdom Rush Frontiers
- Best Mobile Game of 2013: Infectonator Hot Chase
- Game of the Year 2013: Kingdom Rush Frontiers
This accomplishment repeats Toge Production’s last year success where Infectonator 2 grabs two wins on Armor Games’ Game of The Year 2012. The two awards are Best Action Game and Game of The Year 2012. On Infectonator: Hot Chase, you’re no longer given the task to spread the zombie virus to people. This time round, you will play the zombie itself.
The storyline revolves around a zombie who falls head over heels with Toge Productions’anchorwoman that we met at Infectonator. To get the girl, the zombie should chase her while infecting the passersby. This game can be controlled easily. You only have to drag upward and downward to make the zombie avoid the obstacles or bump into a person to infect them. There are also coins you can collect along the way that you can use to buy the zombie upgrade.