Duniaku Checkpoint cooperates with Kenken Cashern Olstore to hold Toukiden Jakarta Tournament in Tokio Kitchen Central Park on Sunday, 6 April 2014. This tournament starts on 12 am and is followed by 18 participants. Rules implemented in this tournament are:
- Tournamnet which starts consists of several teams, and each team consists of the members who are randomly chosen.
- Game played is Toukiden: Age of Demons from PS Vita
- The system is time attack, where the fastest team in killing Oni in the mission wins this.
- All parts from Oni that becomes the target must be destroyed, if not all parts destroyed, the team gets penalty for two minutes from each undestroyed part.
- All Slayers have to finish Single Player quest at least until Phase 7.
- DLC equipment is allowed to be used.
- Level 3 w.eapon No Fortify uses maximum two (2) Mitama.
- No Fortify level 3 armor.
- Mitama is free to be upgraded.
- The committee’s decision is absolute and cannot be changed.
From 18 participants who attend, they are divided into six groups, each consists of three persons. To carry the mission, each group is allowed to use 1 AI.
In the selection phase, each team carries five varied missions from phase five to six. Each team tries to complete the mission as well as possible because if the mission’s failed of course will reduce the team’s point.
The teams who pass the selection phase are:
- Galih, Ivan, Yufensius
- Juan Wei, Arif, Fauzan
Teams who pass to final have to carry the mission from phase five to seven. Unfortunately, team of Juan Wei, Arif, and Fauzan experience failed mission in the first mission. Since team of Galih, Ivan and Yufensius can complete every mission, they succeed in becoming the winner of Toukiden Jakarta Tournament.
Besides tournament, Ken Cashernn as the committee also provides doorprize. These are the prizes for the tournament and the doorprize’s winners.
1st place: 3 PS Vita cartridges
Runner up: 3 Toukiden accessories
Doorprize: 1 PS Vita cartridge, 2 Toukiden pouches, 3 clear files, & 1 Toukiden accessories.